Sodalite ~ Not Discovered Until 1811
This sodalite bracelet is a delicious shade of blue; dark and variegated. Interestingly, sodalite was not discovered until 1811. In Greenland. The majority of the world’s sodalite comes from Canada, although there are smaller deposits in Brazil, and parts of Europe and Russia. These smooth coin shaped beads are a rich royal blue and very well matched and would be a great complement to your favorite pair of jeans.
Sodalite is said to be the stone of insight.
✤ Materials: sodalite + .925 sterling silver
✤ Length: 7 ½” (18.4cm)
Please ensure you read the instructions on how to measure for your bracelet size in Shop Policies, under Additional Information, as only you can order a bracelet that fits properly.
This bracelet is in stock and will ship in 1 – 3 business days.
Link to Bracelet Section:
● All Silver Echoes bracelets are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver wire and solid .925 sterling silver fasteners.
● All gemstones are genuine semiprecious stones that come from our earth.
● Most of my bracelets make an excellent addition to the multilayered look.
● Gemstones have some very interesting metaphysical properties and qualities.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your bracelet will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest:
There are no reviews yet.