Somewhere Over The Rainbow ♪♫♪
This crackled rainbow moonstone and silver bracelet is sure to complement everything in your closet. Its milky white color and rainbow shimmers make it subtle and catchy, all in the same breath. The flat, oval moonstone beads lie close to the wrist. Always comfortable. Always with a rainbow shimmer. Ancient cultures believed moonstone was born from solidified rays of the moon.
I wire wrapped ten rainbow moonstone beads using sterling silver wire to create this bracelet. The sterling silver toggle fastener was also wire wrapped to ensure strength and endurance.
✤ Materials: rainbow moonstone + .925 sterling silver
✤ Length: 8″ (20.3 cm)
Please ensure you read the instructions on how to measure for your bracelet size in Shop Policies, under Additional Information, as you are responsible for ordering a bracelet that fits properly.
This bracelet is in stock and will ship in 1 – 3 business days.
Link to Bracelet Section:
● All Silver Echoes bracelets are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver wire and solid .925 sterling silver fasteners.
● All gemstones are genuine semiprecious stones that come from our earth.
● Most of my bracelets make an excellent addition to the multilayered look.
● Gemstones have some very interesting metaphysical properties and qualities.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your bracelet will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: