Silver Cutwork Flowers ~ Sweet and Sassy on the Ear
These itty bitty silver earrings are reminiscent of flowers. Perhaps cutwork flowers. Like those our grandmothers made out of fabric and embroidery thread. It seems that now cutwork flowers are also available in oxidized sterling silver. Flowers always seem to remind us of warm sunny days, and these itty bitty silver earrings are no exception. As the days grow longer and the air grows warmer, what better than open concept flowers to decorate your ears? Argentium ear wires make them comfortable and easy to wear. Lightweight and simple, these sweet and sassy earrings are perfect for everyday wear.
✤ Length: ¾” (1.9 cm)
✤ Width: 3/8″ (.95 cm)
✤ Materials: .925 sterling silver + .925 argentium silver
✤ Ear Wires: .925 argentium silver (20.5 gauge)
Sweet Dreams Collection
Link to view entire collection:
These earrings are in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business days.
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see:
Tips & Tricks: Argentium Silver
If you fancy silver earrings:
Link to Earring Section:
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to ensure your earrings stay put.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Shop Silver Echoes:
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: