Twisted Silver and Amethyst Earrings ~ A Variation of a Theme?
The twisted silver of these amethyst earrings is a nice ‘twist’ on sterling silver hoops. I’ve always had a soft spot for amethysts, both for their color and for how they sit on the skin. The facetted cut of the amethysts, surrounded by well twisted silver, are reflective and sparkly. There is lots of movement in these earrings, and they will frame your face just beautifully. These would look as fabulous at high noon as they would late in to the evening.
Amethyst is the birthstone for February.
It is said to be the stone of protection.
✤ Length: 1 ½ ” (3.81 cm)
✤ Width: ¾” (1.9 cm)
✤ Materials: amethyst + .925 sterling silver + .925 argentium silver
✤ Ear Wires: .925 sterling silver (20.5 gauge)
These earrings is in stock and will ship in 1 – 3 business days.
If you fancy amethysts:
Link to Earrings Section:
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● All gemstones are genuine semiprecious stones that come from our earth.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Gemstones have interesting metaphysical properties and qualities.
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to prevent earring loss.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: