Aquamarine Earrings ~ Definitely Something Blue
These sweet little aquamarine earrings would be a perfect accessory for any bride. Whether you are planning a June wedding or one of those lush red velvet Christmas weddings, these earrings would be absolutely on point. Barefoot on the beach or in a heritage family barn, something blue is part of the traditional ‘four somethings’. And aquamarine earrings certainly qualify as something blue! Light, breezy and comfortable on the ear, these small drop earrings will never disappoint. The gentle blue of March’s birthstone can’t help but remind one of summer sun and beautiful blue water.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
It is said to be the stone of courage.
✤ Length: 1 3/8″ (3 cm)
✤ Width: ¼” (.6 cm)
✤ Materials: aquamarine gemstone + 925 sterling silver
✤ Ear Wires: .925 sterling silver
Link to matching necklace:
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to ensure your earrings stay put.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: