Pearl Necklace ~ Here Comes the Bride
This dainty pearl necklace would make any bride blush with pleasure. The oldest gem known, pearls were once referred to as teardrops of the moon. They have become a symbol of innocence and purity over the ages and are often favored by brides. This pearl is lustrous and as smooth as silk. Tiny Swarovski crystals have been wire wrapped on each side of the clasp for sparkle and good luck!
Pearls are said to be the stone of truth, faith and love.
They are the birthstone for June.
✤ Length: 16″ (40.6 cm) or (18″ (45.7 cm)
✤ Materials: freshwater pearls + Swarovski Crystal + .925 sterling silver
This necklace is in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business days.
Link to Necklace Section:
● All Silver Echoes necklaces are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver wire, chain, findings and fasteners.
● All gemstones are genuine semiprecious stones that come from our earth.
● Most of my necklaces make an excellent addition to the multilayered look.
● Gemstones have interesting metaphysical properties and qualities.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your necklace will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: