Aquamarine ~ Water of the Sea
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. An aquamarine necklace that reflects the light blue of the sky to the deep blue of the sea. A shade somewhere between green and blue. The gentle blue of this necklace seemed to ask for a delicate chain. Think the warm blue of a tropical ocean or the cold blue of arctic ice. Or, perhaps, every temperature in between. A for sure go-to piece for all seasons.
Aquamarine is said to be the stone of courage.
It is the birthstone for March.
♥ Length: 19″ (48.3 mm)
This necklace is in stock and will ship in 1 – 3 business days.
Link to Necklace Section:
● All Silver Echoes necklaces are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver wire, chain, findings and fasteners.
● All gemstones are genuine semiprecious stones that come from our earth.
● Most of my necklaces make an excellent addition to the multilayered look.
● Gemstones have interesting metaphysical properties and qualities.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your necklace will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: