Hematite ~ Harder Than Pure Iron!
This hematite bracelet is quite chunky and not for the faint of heart. Evenly space sterling silver spacer beads are the same shape as their hematite counterparts, echoing an octagonal theme throughout the piece. Altogether, the hematite and sterling silver beads create a very reflective and powerful bracelet. I used soft flex wire, sterling silver beads, sterling silver findings (including lobster claw fastener) and hematite beads to make this bracelet.
Believe it or not, hematite was detected on Mars in 2001!
Hematite is said to be the stone of integration.
✤ Materials: hematite + .925 sterling silver
✤ Length: 7 ½” (19.05 cm)
Please ensure you read the instructions on how to measure for your bracelet size in Shop Policies, under Additional Information, as only you can order a bracelet that fits properly.
This bracelet is in stock and will ship in 1 – 3 business days.
Link to Bracelet Section:
● All Silver Echoes bracelets are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver wire and solid .925 sterling silver fasteners.
● All gemstones are genuine semiprecious stones that come from our earth.
● Most of my bracelets make an excellent addition to the multilayered look.
● Gemstones have some very interesting metaphysical properties and qualities.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your bracelet will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: