A Heart Within A Heart ~ Sometimes Love Just Feels That Way
These mixed metal heart earrings are a study in contrasts. Light and dark. Copper and silver. Yin and yang. Hearts, of all things in our culture, represent love. Sometimes perfect. Often imperfect. But surely, always welcome. If The Beatles were right and ‘all you need is love’, then these heart within a heart earrings should stand you in good stead.
I used copper sheet and sterling silver sheet to create these earrings. Both hearts were textured using different hammers before soldering. A gentle curve adds interest and movement. Once oxidized they were tumbled for a couple of hours to harden the metal and brighten their finish.
✤ Length: 2″ (5.3 cm)
✤ Width: ¾” (2 cm)
✤ Materials: copper + .925 sterling silver
✤ Ear Wires: .925 sterling silver (20.5 gauge)
These earrings are part of the Mixed Metal Collection.
These earrings are in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business days.
To view the entire Mixed Metal Collection:
If you fancy copper earrings:
Link to earrings section:
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to ensure your earrings stay put.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: