Copper Earrings ~ Feeling a Little Rustic?
Copper earrings. Hoop earrings. How about copper hoop earrings? Wide enough to attract attention, but not heavy enough to pull on your ears. They have been hammered within an inch of their life and then oxidized to give a fabulous, rustic patina. Tumbling has given them a beautiful, shiny sheen. These copper earrings have argentium silver ear wires and are very easy on the ears.
✤ Length: 1 1/8” (2.85 cm)
✤ Width: 3/8″ (0.95 cm)
✤ Materials: copper + .925 argentium silver
✤ Ear Wires: .925 argentium silver (20 gauge)
These earrings are in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business days.
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see:
If you fancy copper earrings:
Link to earrings section:
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to ensure your earrings stay put.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: