Copper Saucer Earrings ~ A Mixed Metal Treat
These copper earrings are a lot of fun to wear… in fact, they could be considered playful. An interesting dangle of mixed metal, they are easy on the ears. And on the eyes! Their very lightness creates a lot of motion and eye-catching movement. Great for casual wear, I particularly love how copper looks with jeans. Comprised of hammered copper, hammered silver, all of which was oxidized to a fine patina, they are a great ‘go to’ pair of earrings. How can life be boring when you have flying saucers dangling from your ears?
✤ Length: 2” (5 cm)
✤ Width: 5/8″ (1.6 cm)
✤ Materials: copper + .925 sterling silver
✤ Ear Wires: 925 sterling silver (20.5 gauge)
These earrings are in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business.
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see:
Tips & Tricks: Argentium Silver
If you fancy copper earrings:
Link to earrings section:
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see Tips & Tricks: Argentium Silver for metallic composition and wearability.
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to ensure your earrings stay put.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: