Copper Earrings ~ Experiments in Space
These copper earrings are yet another iteration of the popular triangle on triangle design. A solid hammered copper triangle hangs easily from an equally hammered sterling silver wire triangle. The aspect of positive and negative space continues to fascinate. The sterling silver triangle is almost a ghost reflection of the copper below. Lightweight and minimalist in design, such rustic mixed metal earrings would be a great way to start a conversation.
✤ Length: 2 1/8” (5.4 cm)
✤ Width: 7/8″ (2.2 cm)
✤ Copper + .925 argentium silver
✤ Ear Wires: 925 sterling silver ( 20.5 gauge)
These earrings are in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business days.
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see:
Tips & Tricks: Argentium Silver
If you fancy copper earrings:
Link to earrings section:
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to ensure your earrings stay put.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: