Geometric Copper Earrings ~ Double Spiral Splash
These copper earrings are representative of my favorite metalsmithing elements. Sterling silver on copper; always such a beautiful color contrast. Hammering and oxidizing; creating a rough surface on which to lay a patina. Spirals; compelling and reflective of many such shapes found in nature. Even in our skies. Did you know that spirals are some of the oldest geometric shapes found in ancient artwork, dating all the way back at least to the Neolithic period?
✤ Length: 2” (5 cm)
✤ Width: 5/8″ (1.5 cm)
✤ Materials: copper, .925 sterling silver, .925 argentium silver
✤ Ear Wires: .925 sterling silver (20.5 gauge)
These earrings are in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business.
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see:
Tips & Tricks: Argentium Silver
If you fancy copper earrings:
Link to earrings section:
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see Tips & Tricks: Argentium Silver for metallic composition and wearability.
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic rubber backs are included to ensure your earrings stay put.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: