Spider Webs ~ Mixed Metal Gossamer
These itty bitty brass earrings remind me of spider webs. Delicate, lacy and symmetrical looking and yet surprising strong. They look very jaunty on the ear, even if they do not they look like spider webs. Brass earrings small enough to be your favorite sleeper and still decorative enough to wear out and about. With intricate weavings of brass and silver, the mixed metal pattern does indeed resemble a spider’s web. Light and airy, they will keep you good company no matter what may come your way.
✤ Length: ¾” (1.9 cm)
✤ Width: ¼” (.8 cm)
✤ Materials: brass + .925 sterling silver + .925 argentium silver
✤ Ear Wires: .925 argentium silver (20 gauge)
These earrings are in stock and will ship within 1 – 3 business.
If you are unfamiliar with argentium silver, please see:
Tips & Tricks: Argentium Silver
If you fancy brass earrings:
Link to Earring Section:
● All Silver Echoes earrings are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver or .925 argentium silver (as noted).
● Ear wires are 20 gauge or 20.5 gauge (as noted).
● Earrings are tumbled for several hours to polish and harden the metal.
● Hypoallergenic ear backs are included to prevent earrings loss.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your earrings will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest: