Aquamarine Bracelet ~ Something Borrowed, Something Blue
This little aquamarine bracelet is sweet and dainty. The definition of ‘good things come in small packages’. The small aquamarine beads are a lovely blue, and their gentle color is perfectly accented by a silver heishi bead on each side. Lightweight and an excellent choice for layering, it is simply beautiful. Something blue for the bride? An awesome choice! Looking for bridesmaid gifts… what better keepsake than a bracelet reminiscent of your special day. Whatever the occasion, these beautiful beads would be an ideal choice.
Aquamarine is said to be the stone of courage.
It is the birthstone for March.
✤ Materials: aquamarine + .925 sterling silver
✤ Length: 7″ (17.8 cm)
Please ensure you read the instructions on how to measure for your bracelet size in Shop Policies, under Additional Information, as only you can order a bracelet that fits properly.
This bracelet is in stock and will ship in 1 – 3 business days.
Link to Bracelet Section:
● All Silver Echoes bracelets are made of high quality materials.
● They are created with joy and come from a smoke free environment.
● I use solid .925 sterling silver wire and solid .925 sterling silver fasteners.
● All gemstones are genuine semiprecious stones that come from our earth.
● Most of my bracelets make an excellent addition to the multilayered look.
● Gemstones have some awesome metaphysical properties and qualities.
● A Pro-Polish square is included as a thank you gift.
● Your bracelet will arrive gift wrapped and ready to rock.
Silver Echoes on Pinterest:
There are no reviews yet.